Friday, November 3, 2023

Freedom from Debt

Owe nothing to anyone, except to love one another; for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. - Romans 13:8

The hand of the Lord always works to give you freedom from any debt so that you may not owe anything to anyone. Always make sure to fulfill and pay all your debts and obligations. Work because you love yourself, your family, and those who are under your employ.

The love that is in me in Christ Jesus that moves my heart not to owe anything to those who are under my employ. In my past life as a businessman, never have I been prompt in paying the salaries of my staff and laborers. Now, I am even advanced whenever they request for cash advances. On top of this, the Lord also made me faithful in giving what is due to my wife. This has been the fulfillment of the law in me, owing nothing to anyone, except to love them!